And On The 8th Day God Created Germans And The Devil Stood To Attention Shirt

 I never liked this index because their And On The 8th Day God Created Germans And The Devil Stood To Attention Shirt measurement criteria are a little biased, weird, and aren't the greatest. We score low on health access, because we don't give free healthcare, for instance. Everyone in the US has ample access to health care, they just pay for it with a different model. We also score bad on 'access to essential services', whatever that means. For some reason we always mysteriously score very low for 'access to quality education', despite having an extensive public school system. The data is massaged to make it appear as if the sky is falling, because that way the article gets eyeballs.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt