Elephant I’m Sorry Did I Roll My Eyes Out Loud Shirt

 I'm no fan of Trump but this is misleading Elephant I’m Sorry Did I Roll My Eyes Out Loud Shirt just Google the populations of these nations you are comparing the US to. Can we compare country percentages for obesity and other comorbidities? I suspect we Americans are fatter which makes COVID effects more likely to be dangerous due to already high levels of inflammation. But did that for sure. Its already confirmed the numbers are grossly exaggerated. Not that we wouldn’t be first. But, definitely by as large of a margin. Plus the background is completely irrelevant. The population of Italy, 60 million, the population of Canada, 40 million, USA 330 million. 200k/330m is not as dramatic as this chart makes it seem. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt