Funny Solar System Shirt

I mean, up until this week, this guy has sorta played Funny Solar System Shirt middle of the road in politics while leaning just a little to the right. But man I just couldn't believe the propaganda spewing out of his mouth this week. I shouldn't be surprised. I could walk on my lunch break to a store that self proclaims itself to be "The Trump Store". Please note, people! I guarantee you everyone I work around and near is going to vote. The ones that get me are people who compare death rates per year of other things that kill you. They say blah blah blah kills 30,000 people a year and we don't shut down the country. Except they're not really thinking about the fact that this is all over a 5-month period. 



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt