Funny Space Heart Shirt

 The scary thing is that Trump said something Funny Space Heart Shirt about how under Joe we would be "surrendering" to the virus and how it would be all worse under him. Like wtf. Almost 200k died in the US alone and he has the audacity to point fingers and say it would be worse under someone else. The biggest talking point conservative pundits keep using is that “the average” American thinks 30 million people have died so 180,000 isn’t so bad. For one they never reveal the source of the 30 million figure. For two, 180,000 is pretty damn bad for a first world country.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt