I Kinda Like Wearing Masks Outside Now I Can Talk To Myself In Peace Shirt

 Yeah, Cuomo fucked up big time, but it I Kinda Like Wearing Masks Outside Now I Can Talk To Myself In Peace Shirt doesn't change the fact that the president has done everything in his power to knee cap any federal response up to forcing the CDC to change their guidelines while Fauci was under anesthesia. Trump failed by what, allowing the states to handle the crisis on their own and only offering support? which he is legally obligated to do according to the Constitution? You people are so blind. So so blind. The governor of NY forced elderly sick people back into nursing homes, then blamed the overworked, underpaid staff when people questioned why so many died.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

T-shirtbest - Custom - Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt