Nice Stitch Hug Starbucks Coffee Shirt

 Cause there are a lot of them who have Nice Stitch Hug Starbucks Coffee Shirt been caught up in all this." I play a little game with them and ask if tobacco is harmful and highly addictive, they answer yes. I ask if many people are addicted to alcohol to the point where it ruins their lives and results in their premature deaths, they answer yes. I ask if they think it'd be more effective for people who have those problems if we threw those people into prison and gave them felony records. They say of course not. Then I ask why they think it's good policy to do that with those drugs but not other drugs.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

T-shirtbest - Custom - Shirt





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt