Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Really Loved Chickens And Tattoos And Said Fuck A Lot Shirt

 The biggest problem is that driving a Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Really Loved Chickens And Tattoos And Said Fuck A Lot Shirt vehicle on public roads is a privilege while owning firearms is a right. There is a somewhat logical argument that putting a constitutional right behind licensing requirements is illegal. Imagine if you needed to have a license to have access to your 4th amendment rights? (Right against illegal search & seizure), or you needed a license to access your 5th amendment rights? (Right against self-incrimination). If I don't have a driver's license, I can own as many vehicles as I want, I just can't take them out and drive them. The same should be applied to firearms. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt