Sugar Skull Purple Day Of The Dead Muertos Shirt

 I can’t believe that’s your takeaway from Sugar Skull Purple Day Of The Dead Muertos Shirt that comment. Trump isn’t the problem. Obama isn’t the problem. The system that gives us Obama and Trump is the problem. It’s a fucking one-party state with two different faces you fucking mongo. Democrats are just as bad as Republicans but they’re usually whitewashed in the media to seem like the “Good Guys™”. We’re a fucking imperialist terrorist superpower on the world stage no matter who’s in charge. Our voting population spends all their time arguing red vs blue rather than realizing that we’re being stomped on by corporations and lied to by most of our politicians.

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt