Sugar Skulls Monochrome Flower Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead Shirt

 She didn’t wear a mask for the part Sugar Skulls Monochrome Flower Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead Shirt where they wash her hair. It’s not even she didn’t wear a mask for the whole thing, literally a small portion. Which we should call out! I’m a leftist who is going to vote Democrat, and I’d vote for Pelosi if I lived in her district, but we have to call out the fact that that isn’t ok. Oh yeah I mean this isn’t the front page of the most read news site in America for 24 hours level, but we need to call out our own representatives on what they do, or we as democrats aren’t better than republicans in that regard. I don’t want voting democrat to become “whoever has the D next to their name and is first on the list” like a lot of republican voting is.

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

T-shirtbest - Custom - Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt