When There Are 9 RBG Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt

 Jesus Christ. Where were you when Trump When There Are 9 RBG Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt claimed the virus was a hoax, the virus would go away on its own (something he is still claiming) or made wearing masks anathema to his supporters? Or when he disbanded the pandemic task force or completely ignored the pandemic playbook? What the fuck is wrong with you? Didn't Cuomo himself said the administration and the president is doing a great job with handling and dealing it? Didn't Fauci in the senate hearing recently said I did NOT receive any instructions to slow down testing in fact the moment we told him about any action required the administration implemented it right away? Oh and the Fireworks where both and RNC and DNC because.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt