Women Belong In All Places Where Decisions Are Being Made Shirt

 The country is bought and sold to foreign Women Belong In All Places Where Decisions Are Being Made Shirt influences, and all the boomers don't want shit to change because it will cost them their retirement plan (at the expense of the younger generation). If the U.S. collapses, then it will be more than just Canada that suffers for it. The same could be said if, say, the E.U. were to have a large collapse. Everything is so intertwined these days, that it's all just a house of cards waiting to come down. I don't see it as a huge thing that crashes down all at once. Unless we take a step back and truly get our collective shit together, it's going to be a long, hard slog down into the pits.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt