Women Belong In All Places Where Decisions Are Being Made Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1993 2020 Thank You For The Memories Signature Shirt

 I'm quite happy about the fact that my Women Belong In All Places Where Decisions Are Being Made Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1993 2020 Thank You For The Memories Signature Shirt neighbors get free healthcare when ever they need it. They do important jobs, and society would be a little worse if they weren't able to work due to health problems. Not that they have health problems right now, but it might happen. So, I contribute to this by paying taxes. They help pay for my hospital bill too, if I ever need it. I don't understand why this is bad. Naw friend, us young folks aren't brainwashed that way, that's why Republicans always bitch abiut liberal college professors brainwashing their kids. It's the old farts that lived through the red scare and are convinced that because of the all the brainwashing that went on, that anything that helps somone is bad.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt