Grinch Hello Darkness My Old Friend Shirt

 It’s not cool if the old people like Grinch Hello Darkness My Old Friend Shirt me (32, yes I know that’s not actually very old) are vaping it while talking about economic policies. And that’s a good thing. I grew up in France where weed was illegal everybody smocked and when I would visit my relatives in the Netherlands where its legal most people wouldn’t! There is a big part of smoker that starts because of the forbidden factor. Probably because even the habitual smokers aren't ruining their lives by getting high every day off of it. I can tell you from experience and take this for a grain of salt, marijuana will make you/society run stagnant. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt