I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt

 I visited Washington a year after I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt legalization, it seemed like everyone. I met was baked outta their minds. supermarket checkout operators. Gas station guy, folks on the street. I mean, I was taking advantage too, but I'd never seen so much red-eye outside of a music festival. Super funny experience. The wife and I went to Colorado on our honeymoon, obviously went to the dispensary, and had some fun with edibles. Leaving the state we were so frustrated at how that was illegal, it's truly insane how alcohol can be provided on every corner and marijuana is the devil lettuce.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt