I’m Either Drink Beer About To Drink Beer Thinking About Drink Beer Shirt

 Just leave it that way, thank you. If not sorry I’m Either Drink Beer About To Drink Beer Thinking About Drink Beer Shirt but that’s propaganda invented by the Reagan administration to arrest black people and hippies. Weed is certainly not perfect, and I could go on for hours detailing the negative side effects of consistent long term use, but your examples are hilarious. Brain damage sure if you’re a teenager, but unwanted violence??? It makes you want to lie in bed, watch trippy shows, and eat unhealthy food, not kill people. Do you believe everything you learned in school? Seriously. Half of it will be out of date, the other half is either atered down simplifications for children, or borderline propaganda. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt