I’m Voting For The Fly 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Pence Shirt

 Eh, that's not how public opinion works I’m Voting For The Fly 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Pence Shirt for congressional leaders. They are lightning rods and have no reason to work on public opinion outside their district. It's hard to imagine any other speaker standing up so fiercely. Remember when this woman absolutely smashed Donald Trump in three debates and he couldn't do anything but say "No puppet! You're the puppet!" like a child? Or when he creepily walked behind her on stage? I remember watching live and hearing the theme from Jaws in my head. Remember when the pundits said it was a draw.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt