Never Underestimate Old Lady Who Loves Books And Coffee Shirt

 It’s not a drug that once you do it you Never Underestimate Old Lady Who Loves Books And Coffee Shirt crave it. Most people grow out of overusing it. I used to love it, now just like a hit at the end of a night of drinking. Occasionally eat a gummy or take a pen hit on the weekend. A lot of people I know just don’t care for it, they have no issue with it, just not their thing. The ignorant stigma is dying off and so is the "addiction." Thank God it only took 100 years. These things tend to span several generations but we seem to have nipped this one in the bud. Just wanted to chime in here with a book that touches on the legalization of marijuana in both these states.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt