Nice I Just Want To Work In My Garden And Hang Out With My Chickens Shirt

 Miss me all the way with that ish. I think Nice I Just Want To Work In My Garden And Hang Out With My Chickens Shirt there's a crossover with Trump voters, in that fear was a huge motivator to get him elected. I’ve been lucky. I see the chaos but don’t experience it. I’m still working from home making good money. That plus we don't have any leadership. At all. Even Republicans went to speak at the DNC about it. That's how bad it is. Trump has no agenda, has no plan, and rules by chaos. He doubts science, he doubts experts and just does whatever he wants. This is how people are reacting to chaos. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt