Nice Joe Biden Pence Fly Shirt

 

Because Donnie didn't completely trip Nice Joe Biden Pence Fly Shirt over his own dick on the softball questions he got? Yeah, that's how she won the Presidency! Well, it is probably part of why more people voted for her. And now she's President. It worked, she won! Oh, baby, I can’t wait for Obama’s speech. Actually excited to hear a literate and intelligent president speak. People weren't impressed with Bill last night? I missed him. Obama is blowing it out of the water. To be honest, I missed his speech. How was it? I liked Bill’s speech, but it didn’t quite blow me away. I really liked Kerry’s. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt