Schoolhouse Rock Vote With Bill Shirt

 A lot of these are the same people who will Schoolhouse Rock Vote With Bill Shirt flock to the grocery store to buy up food/water/TP at just the mere mention of a shortage or a storm. The same people who buy up all the guns and ammo, gas masks, and armor at the mere idea that “the end” is near or that some political upheaval will occur. Yet, when asked to show the smallest amount of caution over this virus, they scream and cuss and spit on store employees, they attack them and make fun of them and scream about how anyone wearing a mask is a sheep. It’s not that they “just don’t know” it’s that the average person is incredibly selfish and stupid and I personally just cannot give these people any benefit of the doubt. 


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw ZZ Top On Stage Signatures Shirt

Nice I Am A Sagittarius As Forgiving As I Am I Don’t Mind Distancing Myself From People So Don’t Test Me Shirt

I Tried To Retire But Now I Work For My Wife Shirt